We prefer to keep you happy instead of refunding you, and so we don’t think about returns. Typically we don’t offer refunds once we have started the production stage, and this is why we request your confirmation for printing/production.
However, as every situation is different in exceptional circumstances, we might consider refunding you. Our refund policy is rather simple:
1.We’d prefer to resolve any possible issues and make you happy instead of reaching the point of refunding.
2. If substantial transaction costs or banking fees incur due to refunding, these may bear you.
3. Due to regulations, we will only refund the person who placed the order.
4. For specific countries, we will not offer refunds unless you can confirm you have finally received the shipped goods. These countries are Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, United States, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, and EU Countries. The EU countries are Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
5. For all other countries, please allow at least three months in the case of slow post office delivery.
6. We will not consider nor accept any refund claims made beyond 180 days after the shipment day.
7.We will not consider nor accept any refund requests if you decided that you no longer want the goods, or you have used the goods partially.
8. We inspect every single order before we ship it, and we have an internal quality assurance procedure. In case you would like to make a refund claim because you found out that the quality is not what you expected, you have to send us a sample (with the post office or courier at your expense) demonstrating the quality that you are not happy. We will then examine your case and return to you with our decision.