If you placed an order, you automatically agree with our preview policy (as stated on this page).
Notes regarding our preview policy.
1. A preview is a private message sent to you that includes an image sample of your business card(s).
2. The message usually reaches you via email or WhatsApp.
3. The image sample indicates what we’ll print.
3. With this message, we give you one business day to inspect your card for spelling mistakes and to notify us if any.
5. If we do not receive any feedback from you within the given time, we will assume the following:
a) you have inspected the card
b) you haven’t spotted any mistakes
c) you agree to proceed with printing
6. If you check the preview immediately, and you are satisfied, you can just reply and say everything is okay! We’ll go ahead and start the printing process on the same day.
7. The preview will be a low resolution attachment, just for you to check out your card before we print it.
8. We’ll use a high resolution file for printing (of course!)
9. You can request minor revisions that may include text modifications, reordering text elements and performing other small changes. Please be precise and give us clear instructions.
10. We typically offer unlimited revisions within 2 working days. Even though we do not strictly enforce this rule until we have produced the result that matches perfectly what you want, we cannot amend your card endlessly, and if your revisions consume a lot of our time, we reserve the right to decline your order.
Allowed modifications could be swapping the order of an email with a telephone number, or capitalizing a name or a job title. Not allowed modifications would be modifying significantly the overal design on the card.
For custom made cards or design modifications please contact our design team at firstname.lastname@example.org